Run the Zurich Maratón Malaga for charity and get a free charity entry
The Zurich Maratón Malaga 2019 does not live with its back to charity. For this reason, it encourages sport with values and offers you the possibility of supporting a charity through the social crowdfunding platform migranodearena.
What we propose is very simple: add a charity challenge to your sports challenge and support the non-profit you like (NGO, foundation or association). For that, you will have a compensation: a free solidarity entry to run the marathon.
You can support the cause that interests you the most: health and medical research, social exclusion, international cooperation, education, environment, etc. In migranodearena there are more than 2,600 non-profit organizations to dedicate your marathon to.
To get one of the 20 free charity entries available, you have to create and lead a crowdfunding campaign in migranodearena and get donation for the minimum amount of € 300 among your friends, family and workmates, which they will be destined to the organization that you have decided to support.
How to get a free charity number?
To get a charity entry for the Zurich Marató Malaga 2019 you must:
- Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your personal data, confirming that you would like to reserve a charity entry and detailing which organization you would like to support.
- Create your crowdfunding campaign in migranodearena by following these steps:
- Enter https://www.migranodearena.org/en/: register or login
- Click the «Create your challenge» button
- Select the category «Sports event» and the event «Zurich Maratón de Malaga 2019«
- Choose the NGO you would like to support
- Describe your charity challenge: explain your story, add photos and a video, and establish the raising goal.
- Share your charity challenge: encourage all your friends and family to collaborate in your challenge.
Here you can see examples of crowdfunding campaigns led by charity runners marathons.
To book your solidarity race entry or to ask for more information please get in touch with migranodearena at email@example.com.