December 8, 2018
Zurich Marathon Málaga presents a Breakfast Run, for runners as well as for their relatives, friends and citizens of Malaga. The breakfast run is the day before the Marathon, on December 8, it is about 5 kilometers which can be enjoyed by everyone. The run will be held on Saturday, December 8, starting at 9:00 in the City of Malaga Athletics Stadium. The Breakfast Run is intended as a easy run before the races a perfect opportunity to get the legs ready for the Marathon, together with everyone who has come to run or support the marathon and half marathon events.
Registrations will remain open until next December 1.
The collection of bib numbers for the Breakfast Run is: Friday, December 7, at the Marathon Expo: José María Martín Carpena Sports Palace (Calle Miguel de Merida Nicolich, 2), from 3pm to 9pm.
The youngest among us will also have a event designed for them at the City of Malaga Athletics Stadium. The Kids Race will take place from 11: 00h, a race in which the children have the opportunity to feel like real athletes.
|Less than 6 years old||100m|
|From 6 to 8 years||400m|
|From 9 to 10 years||800m|
|From 11 to 12 years||1.200m|
The day before the Marathon, the Pasta Party will take place at the Martín Carpena Sports Palace (Calle Miguel de Merida Nicolich, 2, 29004 Málaga) from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. For a faster service, the runners will be assigned two different times to dine.
Welcome Running Tour
WE SHOW YOU THE CITY RUNNING WITH US!
We welcome, along with ZURICH Marathon and MEDIA Marathon MALAGA, all the runners who will participate in these two great Sports Events!
From Monday 3 to Tuesday, December 11, 2018 there is a variety of options for you to enjoy sport and tourism. (except on the day of the ZMMM2018)
- We will make a sightseeing tour while RUNNING through the Historical Center of the city and its surroundings so that you know our city and the most significant places! (6 kms.
- The Running Tour will begin and end at the entrance of Hotel Ilunion Málaga, near the center (Official Hotel of the ZMMM2018)
- You will run in groups of 15 people accompanied by a Local Runner from Malaga Running Club, who will give a brief description of what you are seeing, in English and Spanish.
- Enjoy with your family and friends running at a relaxed pace and making short stops to take pictures!
- If you are traveling alone, it is a opportunity to meet other runners!
- Duration of the activity: 45 minutes approximately
- (It’s not a workout!)
- Do not miss the opportunity to participate in the 1st. Welcome Running Tour and make your reservation! LIMITED PLACES!